We’re in the midst of tax season and that means you’ve got some deadlines to think about and some paperwork to fill out. To help you get organized and start planning ahead, we created a tax calendar with all the important tax deadlines.
Download your free tax calendar here!
January 31, 2019
- Form W-2 filing deadline (Form W-2, Wage, and Tax Statement)
- Form 1099-MISC filing deadline (Form 1099-MISC)
March 1, 2019
- Delaware Corporate Annual Report deadline
March 15, 2019
April 15, 2019
- C Corporation tax return deadline (Form 1120)
- Foreign Information Reports deadline
- Individual tax return deadline (Form 1040)
May 15, 2019
- Exempt Organizations return deadline (Form 990)
- Texas Franchise returns deadline (Annual TX Franchise Report)
June 1, 2019
- Delaware LLC annual tax returns deadline
- Delaware LP annual tax returns deadline
- Delaware General Partnership annual tax returns deadline
September 16, 2019
- Extended S Corporation tax return deadline (Form 1120-S)
- Extended Partnership tax return deadline (Form 1065)
October 15, 2019
- Extended C Corporation tax return deadline (Form 1120)
- Extended Foreign Information Report deadline
- Extended Individual tax return deadline (Form 1040)
November 15, 2019
- Extended Exempt Organizations return deadline (Form 990)
- Extended Texas Franchise return deadline (Annual TX Franchise Report)
We understand that tax time can feel overwhelming for business owners, especially when you have other areas of your business to worry about. Don’t let those tax deadlines sneak up on you! Use our tax calendar, designed with small business owners in mind.
Want to know what records you’ll need in order to file your business taxes on time? Check out our Free Guide on How to Prepare Your Business for Tax Time!
Lety Rodarte, CPA
Senior Tax Accountant