Last Updated: March 24, 2020
Please read it carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. When you visit or use the Site and the other Services, you are consenting to our practices in this Policy, on behalf of yourself and any person or entity for whom you are acting as an authorized user of our Services. If you do not agree with this Policy and practices, your only choice is not to use any of the Services.
Categories Of Information We Collect
Personal information in the public domain
We may collect business or employer name, title or role in the business; first name, maiden name, last name, and nickname; email addresses; phone numbers; business email; business phone number; driver’s license number; current and former address; and other similar data.
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, accurate, and under your authority to provide. You must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You or Authorized by You to be Obtained from 3rd Parties. We may collect financial information (e.g. credit card number, purchase history, invoices); app usage; data collected from surveys; identification data like driver’s license number or tax-payer identification number; credit score and credit history, your preferences regarding marketing and communication, the content of your communications, information you provide us that is also in the public domain, and other similar data.
Credentials. We may collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to log in using social media account details, like your Google, LinkedIn. If you choose to log in this way, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public. We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this Policy or that are otherwise made clear to you on the Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third party social media provider. We recommend that you review their Policy to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Online Identifiers. We collect tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses; cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing; devices; applications; device’s geolocation; and other similar data.
Information collected through our Apps
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, storage, fingerprint scanner, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Minors under the Age of 18
None of the Services are intended for minors under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We use the information we collect or receive:
To fulfill and maintain your orders, accounts, and services. We may use your information to enable you to apply for products and services available through us, to fulfill and manage your orders and payments made through the Services,for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order, to provide you with requested services, and to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
To facilitate account creation and log-on process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or LinkedIn account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate the log-on process for the performance of the contract.
To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
To request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for monitoring and prevention of unauthorized or fraudulent use).
To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual Obligations.
To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Categories Of 3rd Parties To Which We Disclose Your Information
We may need to process your data or share your personal information with the following categories of 3rd parties:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy. Affiliates include any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company provided there are appropriate non-disclosure provisions in place.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer or provide you certain products, services or promotions.
- Government Entities and Others for Legal and Necessary Purposes. We may share your information for legal and necessary purposes to fulfill requests from regulators, to respond to warrants, subpoenas, audits, or investigations, to provide evidence in a judicial proceeding or litigation in which we are involved.
Disclosure of your information to 3rd parties generally occurs under the following purposes:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Track Policy
Your web browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” (DNT) option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites.
When we can, we may honor web browser DNT signals and other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
However, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we cannot respond to all DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this Policy.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Your Choices About Your Information
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may email us at [email protected].
Reviewing or Changing Account Information
If you would at any time like to review or request a change to the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Submit a request through ticketing.
- Administrative Emails. As part of the Services, we may occasionally send you email and other communications, such as administrative communications relating to your Account (e.g., for password resets). These communications are part of the Services, and you may not be able to opt-out from receiving them.
- Marketing Emails. We may occasionally send you marketing materials, newsletters or other similar emails. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out through the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of the applicable email.
- Phishing Attacks. We will never email you to ask for your password or other account information. If you receive such an email, please forward it to us at [email protected].
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may email us at [email protected] or by mail to:
979 Springdale Rd
Austin, TX 78702
We may update this Policy from time to time. The date the Policy was last updated is identified above and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Policy, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. You are responsible for ensuring that we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Site and this Policy to check for any changes.