- Aggregates current and historical accounting data to generate a six-month cash flow projection
- Automated cash flow forecasting provides business owners with the critical information they need to make tomorrow’s business decisions
- Outlines projected cash flow in table, calendar and graph format
AUSTIN, Texas — October 18, 2018 — ScaleFactor, the smart finance and accounting platform that enables businesses to operate in real-time, today announced Cash Vision, a new product feature that aggregates accounting data to project future cash flow. By automatically generating projected cash flow in table, calendar and graph formats, Cash Vision empowers business owners to have a clear view of their cash position up to six months in the future, resulting in more intelligent, data-driven business decisions.
“Businesses of all sizes need financial foresight to make the right decision at the right time,” said Kurt Rathmann, CEO and founder of ScaleFactor. “Cash flow management is key for business owners, many of whom are trying to manage this on their own by manually updating spreadsheets and using ‘best guesses’ to fill the gap. Cash Vision’s automated cash flow projection tool and the ability to create what if scenarios empower owners with the insights they need to make informed decisions on how to run their businesses.”
Cash Vision draws on historical and present data to deliver timely insights that deeply impact planning and good cash flow decisions today. It also provides a clear financial map to a smart, secure and successful tomorrow. Once enabled, a customer’s historical accounting data is automatically run through a machine learning model to predict future cash flow, with no setup or inputs required from the customer. Users receive an updated projection that is refreshed daily to incorporate recent changes in cash flow.
Features of Cash Vision include:
- Cash Vision Dashboard: Outlines projected cash flow in table, calendar and graph formats to give business owners a clear view of their future cash position up to six months in the future.
- Cash-In & Cash-Out Details: View the projected cash-in and cash-out transaction details each month of projections so business owners know what to expect and can plan ahead.
- Calendar View: A visual feature that helps business owners get an idea of cash flow for the month, including projected transaction activity for a specific day. It also displays incoming cash, outgoing cash and beginning and ending balances.
- Scenarios Builder: Create and compare hypothetical scenarios to forecast the impact decisions could have on cash balance. Use these cash flow scenarios to accurately predict the future to help make good cash flow decisions today, and create and save as many scenarios as needed.
The Cash Vision feature is currently available as an add-on feature for current ScaleFactor clients. For more information, please visit: https://scalefactor.com/cash-vision.